Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yeah! I have Friday off!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy to have the day off of work tomorrow!! WOO HOO!! Going to a X-Mas dinner/movie w/Mike's work! (I know a little late for a X-mas Dinner but better late than never)

So glad to have a 3 day weekend!! Mostly happy that I don't have to wake up so early in the morning & start the shower, work, boys, etc..........

OK ~ rambled on enuff--time to get ready to go man my fruit stand!! lol
(Mikey's track meet needs me to watch the fruit stand ~ do they think there are a bunch of fruit snatchers running amuk? lol)  Can't wait till Mikey can actually participate in the track meets again. Should be a week or so ~ but I will forever be worried now to see him moving his legs & hips!! UGGHHH ~ just having positive thinking that it will all be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment