Monday, October 19, 2015

Cozypony Selfie Stick! Love it!

 Cozypony Portable Selfie Stick Extendable Foldable All-in-One Bluetooth

 Do you have a selfie stick yet? Well why not? They are great!! And this one, I just love it! Not only is it convenient to carry, slip in my purse, etc.......but I ordered the Pink one.  Yes, that's right, you can order different colors.  But, this selfie stick is great! It holds my phone great & allows me to get those pictures I could never get before! Even my hubby is using it!  Here are some great details about this selfie stick:

 



 

Enjoy it! This is designed to make it easier to take pictures and smaller to carry. It is ideal for your travel, video diaries, camping, concerts, aerial photos, sports. It can't be perfect without this camera pole. This can be given as a great gift to family or friends.
Guarantee: 45 Days Money Back and 2 Years Hassle-free Warranty!

Extendable selfie stick monopod:
- Material: stainless steel
- Extending size: Approx. 82 cm
- Retracting size: Approx. 20 cm
- Maximum load: 500g

Adjustable phone holder:
- Extending size: Approx. 88 mm
- Retracting size: Approx. 53 mm
- Non-slip soft rubber handle
- Shooting Angle is 270°adjustable

System support- IOS 4.0 above for iPhone.- Android above 3.0 system.Package Included:1 x Cozypony® selfie stick
  http://www.amazon.com/Cozypony-Portable-Extendable-Bluetooth-Blackberry/dp/B0142KLTO4 

The link above is for purchasing if interested! This is truly a great product at a great price that I would highly recommend!
  
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmc5a4a9a574bb1f37e2bc59f8a8313e83

No comments:

Post a Comment