Tuesday, October 13, 2015

 HotelSpa® AquaCare Series 7-setting Hand Shower With On/Off Pause Switch




 If you are looking for a great new showerhead, then this is for you! I love it! I purchased this a few weeks ago and the hubby finally put it up over the weekend.  I literally felt like I was at the spa! The water pressure is great & it has different settings you can use.  

I love that it has the extra hose that you can remove for easy spraying anywhere.  To be honest, we give our dogs showers, and have a hard time rinsing.  Not anymore! Now we have this great spa shower w/removable spray & it is just amazing! Cut our shower time on the dogs in half! 

I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a new showerhead.  Makes you feel like you spent the morning at the spa!















Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm12bef9a8f31a6eab18c176919f4ba89c

No comments:

Post a Comment