Tuesday, October 13, 2015


HotelSpa Luxury 6" Rainfall Showerhead With Handheld Shower Promotion

  
 What a great showerhead! I have 2 showers in my house, so it was great to try out the Hotel Luxury 6" Rainfall showerhead too! (I also have the 7" Spa Showerhead)

This is a great showerhead! You can choose from many different settings, and feel like you are in luxury while showering.  

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great new showerhead at a great price.  Works great!




 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmcef38371324fea73a9f7c2ec7d08fabc

No comments:

Post a Comment